Friday, February 17, 2017

Back with a Vengeance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's been a while..........Fite me!!!!!

Ok,maybe not fite me. How about forgive and forget? You'll really want to because I have exciting news:

I've started a podcast!!

Yes, myself and a ghoulish and hilarious Rebecca Madariaga have teamed up to help inform the general public about food and cooking in these hard and modern times.

We also really like fart jokes.

We're a good pair. She's a lady, I'm a guy, she's gay, I'm straight, she's Latina and I'm a ginger. I'm a great cook and she is terrible. There in lies the rub.

Each week I will present a new item/ food to talk about with Rebecca in order to enlighten and illuminate some of the darker corners of what should be easy home cooking. I'm not looking to do anything fancy................yet.

Our first episode will fill you in (and maybe alienate you) about all things we want to do as well as all of our dumb digressions.

So give it a listen. it's only 28 minutes. What do you have to lose? OK, well, yeah, ........ 28 minutes.

Here is the link to the Soundcloud page.

https://soundcloud.com/user-593410316/rouxde-cooking-school-podcast-episode-1

Please leet us know what you think. We'd love to hear from you. If you'd like to contact us you can do so here:

rouxdecookingschool@gmail.com

If you have any suggestions salutations or corrections, we're open to hear from you.

So we're gonna try to do this every week (with a recipe) so it's gonna be a big deal and I'm super excited.

We can't wait to talk to you.

Cheers,
John and rebecca


No comments: